Our SleepPro mouthpieces (or Mandibular Advancement Devices) are Clinical Proven to able to stop snoring. Being customised, the SleepPro Custom is cost effective, comfortable and easy to use.
How It Works
- We will send you a professional dental impression kit for you to take an impression of your teeth. You can do this at home. It’s easy to do and full instructions are in the pack as well as available by download.
- Send the impression to us in the packet provided and we will create your own bespoke stop snoring mouthpiece from your returned dental impression and send it to you & ready to use. You’ll receive it in 4 to 6 weeks turnaround time.
- Wave snoring goodbye and get used to enjoying a good night’s sleep!
RECENT RESEARCH BY A TOP UK HOSPITAL PLACES CUSTOM AS THE No. 1 CHOICE TO PREVENT SNORING AND MILD TO MODERATE OSA
The SleepPro Custom is a bespoke mouthpiece to stop snoring and to prevent sleep apnoea and it is much more affordable than any dentally fitted device. It has the highest possible medical recommendation in the research conducted by the Sleep specialists at Papworth Hospital whose findings were published in Autumn 2014 in ‘The Lancet’.
The SleepPro Custom will offer maximum comfort and efficacy, and it will stop you snoring immediately, safeguarding your future health.
CUSTOM IS NOW ALSO AVAILABLE IN A NEW ANTI-MICROBIAL VERSION WHICH WILL LAST LONGER AND WILL PROTECT YOU FROM GERMS.
This new AM technology will not only make your SleepPro mouthpiece much more hygienic, but it will keep it fresher for longer. As well as protecting the surface of the appliance it will also help to preserve a good and comfortable fit for the appliance.
It will provide long-lasting hygienic protection by creating a surface barrier upon which microbes cannot survive and will also extend the lifetime of the product as well as helping to safeguard your teeth.
CUSTOM IS THE ‘NUMBER 1’ NHS CHOICE IN RESEARCH
Totally independent research has been carried out by leading medical researchers at Papworth Hospital in the UK who are world-famous for their work in heart research and sleep disorders.
Their two key recommendations for custom made oral appliances were:
- SleepPro Custom should be offered as first line treatment for mild OSA and any form of snoring
- SleepPro Custom should be offered as an alternative to CPAP for the treatment of moderate OSA